With the graduation of a big senior class, McPherson College women’s basketball coach Gordon Reimer continues to replenish his ranks.
Reimer on Tuesday announced the signings of five more players to letters of intent.
• Hunter Begaye — Begaye is a 5-5 guard who played at St. Michael High School in Fort Defiance, Ariz.
She averaged 10.8 points, 7.1 rebounds, an astounding 6.8 steals, 4.9 assists and 1.8 blocks as she is a standout at both ends of the floor.
Her resume is loaded with postseason honors. She was All-Division DV second team, the St. Michael Player of the Year and played in numerous postseason All-Star games.
She made the St. Michael honor roll and is a member of the National Honor Society. She will major in sociology.
• Brooklyn Coe — Coe, a 5-8 junior forward, will provide immediate experience for the Bulldogs as she’s a transfer from Chemeketa Community College. She hails from Cornvallis, Ore.
At Chemeketa, she averaged 7.1 points and 5.0 rebounds, playing 28 minutes a game.
• Rhiannon Kuhn — A 5-5 point guard, Kuhn is another player with vast experience as she comes to Mac from Lamar Community College in Colorado.
She prepped at Fossil Ridge High School and was a key part of a team that took second in the state in 2014.
At Lamar, she averaged 6.7 points, 2.8 assists and 2.8 rebounds. She will major in psychology.
• Meressah Milum — Another junior college transfer who should contend for a starting spot immediately, the 5-11 Milum played the past two years at Independence Community College of the Jayhawk Conference.
She averaged 8 points and 5 rebounds for the Lady Pirates and showed tremendous touch, shooting 57 percent from the floor and 74 percent from the line.
• Emma Van Donselaar — The 5-8 forward from Shawnee Mission West High School averaged 6.8 points in 23 games this past season for the Vikings.
She also pulled down 6.0 rebounds and came up with 1.7 steals.
She plans to major in Spanish.