It’s hard to believe, but spring sports practices get under way on Monday at McPherson High.
Here is parents information about each team:
• Baseball — A parents meeting is at 9 a.m. on Saturday, March 4, in the MHS commons area. An alumni game is scheduled for 2 p.m. on March 25 at Grant Complex. There will be numerous activities planned in conjunction with the alumni game.
• Golf — A parents meeting will be at 5 p.m. Thursday, March 16, at Turkey Creek clubhouse.
• Girls soccer — The parents meeting will be 5:30 p.m. on March 6 at Lakeside Park. A team dinner is scheduled after the meeting.
• Softball — Parents are urged to attend practice on Thursday, March 16, at Grant Complex. They can observe practice from 3:30 to 5 p.m. A parents meeting is scheduled for 5:30 p.m., with pizza being served after that.
• Girls swimming — A mock meet, with the help of parents, is scheduled for 4 p.m. on March 27 at the YMCA.
• Boys tennis — Parents are asked to be at a meeting at 5 p.m. on March 7 at the MHS Tennis Complex.
• Track and field — The parents meeting will be from 6 to 6:30 p.m. on March 6 in the MHS commons.