With our current winter weather and spring storms just around the corner, we wanted to let the general public know that we have disaster preparation brochures and youth work books available. They can be picked up in the basement of the Law Enforcement Center.
We have started our spring education process and have added these reference materials to assist the public to be prepare for most situations. Some of the items include:
1. “Preparing Makes Sense, Get Ready Now”
2. “Prepare for Emergencies Now, Information to Get Ready
3. “Preparing your Pets for Emergencies”
4. “Ready Business Posters”
5. “Every Business Should Have a Plan”
6. “Emergency Supply List”
7. “Preparing Makes Sense, for People with Disabilities”
8. “Preparing Makes Sense, for Older Americans”
We also have several child and youth work books geared for age 4-7 and 8-11. There are materials available in Spanish and large print. We have supplies on hand and can order more as needed.