The annual Bullpup Fall Preview, which includes both McPherson High and McPherson Middle School, is scheduled from 4 to 9 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 29.
Events will be held both at McPherson Stadium and the McPherson College Sport Center.
• 4:00-9:00 — Drive One 4UR School test drive event, sponsored by the MHS Booster Club. For each no-sales pitch test drive, $20 will be donated by Midway Motors and Ford back to the MHS Booster Club to benefit all athletics, band, choir and orchestra. Sign-up and test drive area will be located directly north of McPherson Stadium on Sharp St.
• 5:00 — MMS football scrimmage—McPherson Stadium; MMS volleyball scrimmage — Sport Center
• 5:55 — MMS cheer squad performance and introductions
• 6:00 — MHS soccer scrimmage — McPherson Stadium; MHS volleyball scrimmage — Sport Center
• 7:00 — MHS Marching Band and Color Guard performance and introductions
• 7:10 — MHS Choir to sing National Anthem
• 7:15 — Introductions of the fall athletic teams (MS/HS football, HS girls tennis, MS/HS cross country, HS soccer, MS/HS volleyball)
• 7:30 — MHS Cheerleader performance and introductions
• 7:35 — MHS Hi-Stepper performance and introductions
• 7:40 — MHS football scrimmage
• Other Information •
• Admission is a free-will donation of non-perishable food, or cash, that the MHS Student Council will present to the McPherson County Food Bank.
• MHS varsity football reserved seats and season passes will go on sale from 5-7:20 p.m. on the north end of the grandstands.
• The MHS Booster Club will be grilling hamburgers, brats and serving drinks. Proceeds benefit all MHS athletic programs, marching band and pep band.