Patriot Golf Day rescheduled for Sept. 13

By Steve Sell
September 02, 2014

The Patriot Golf Day, scheduled for Monday at Turkey Creek, was postponed after nearly 5 inches of rain flooded the course.

The event, for the Folds of Honor Foundation, has been rescheduled for Saturday, Sept. 13, with tee time set for 8 a.m. 

Registration is being re-opened, with the fee id="mce_marker"60 for a four-person team. Hole sponsorships made be made for id="mce_marker"00 by contacting John Hastert at 241-8530.

 Please consider being a part of this honorable event that provides scholarships for the spouses and children of our fallen or disabled military men and women who have served our great nation. We encourage your support of the 1 percent of our military population who sacrifice for the other 99 percent.


Close