McPherson High School will again allow basketball season ticket holders to renew their season tickets by mail beginning Monday, Nov. 3.
This mail-in system is for the renewal of current seat assignments only and not for the acquisition of new season tickets. To renew by mail, you must send a self-addressed stamped envelope along with payment of $56 per seat.
Those season ticket holders having senior citizen or complimentary passes can renew their season tickets for $38 each as long as the senior citizen or complimentary pass is mailed in with the payment. Your pass will be returned with your 2014-15 season ticket(s).
If you do not wish to renew your tickets, please call the MHS Activities Office at 241-9510.
Again this year we are offering USD 418 staff reserved seating for id="mce_marker"5 per seat. (Limited to the number in your immediate family, spouse and children high school age or younger). Staff members do not need to include their staff badge when renewing their reserved seats.
• NOTE: New and replacement senior citizen passes may be obtained at the USD 418 District Office at 514 N. Main.
Walk-in renewals begin Nov. 17 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. in the MHS Activities Office. The deadline to renew season tickets for the 2014-15 season is Nov. 21 at 4 p.m. sharp. After that date, all season tickets not renewed will be available to the general public. Please remember you must show proof of all discount passes when making your purchase.
• IMPORTANT DATES •
• Nov. 3 — Mail in renewal begins
• Nov. 17 — Walk in renewal begins at 8:30 a.m.
• Nov. 21 — Renewal of season tickets closes 4 pm sharp
• Nov. 24-Dec. 4 — Open sales of season tickets begin at 8:30 a.m. sharp (all season tickets not renewed will be available to the general public)