Hesston’s Grant Raleigh was named third-team All-State All-Class and also earned two Class 3A honors Sunday as The Wichita Eagle announced its All-State football teams.
Raleigh was picked first-team Class 3A defensive back and honorable mention at quarterback after leading the Swathers to a 9-0 regular season before finishing the year 10-1.
McPherson High came away with a passel of honors. Kyler Kinnamon made first-team Class 4A Division I at defensive back and was honorable mention at quarterback. Ty Hart was a first-team pick at linebacker.
Bullpups earning honorable mention were offensive lineman Michael McKinney, receiver Payton Stephens, defensive end Cody Starkel and defensive back Jason Anderson.
• Hesston (Class 3A) — Braden Weber, honorable mention offensive and defensive line; Scott Duersken, honorable mention receiver; Tyler McCartney, honorable mention receiver; Garrett Roth, honorable mention kicker.
• Moundridge (Class 2A) — Trenton Olson, honorable mention defensive line
• Inman (Class 2A) — Ethan Counsell, honorable mention, kicker; Hank Thiessen, honorable mention, defensive lineman.
• Little River (8-Man Division I) — Grant Harvey, honorable mention running back and defensive back.
• Smoky Valley (Class 4A Division II) — Cole Norberg, honorable mention quarterback.