At the height of the winter sports season, it's not too early to begin thinking about the spring as those sports' starting date is two weeks from today on Feb. 25.
Below is a schedule of events and parent meetings for each sport so that parents have the opportunity to attend.
• Baseball: Parents of baseball players are invited to a parent meeting in the MHS Commons on March 2, at 10 a.m. The MHS Alumni Game is scheduled for 6 p.m. on March 22 at Grant Sports Complex. There will be family activities planned prior to the game.
• Clay Target: Parent meeting is scheduled for March 20, 6 p.m., at Piping Technology Company, 1331 N 81 Bypass.
• Golf:A parent meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, March 13, at 5 p.m. at the Turkey Creek Golf Course Club House.
• Girls Soccer: Parents and siblings of girls soccer players are invited to participate in several soccer challenges at the end of practice on Tuesday, Feb. 26, at 5:15 p.m. Prizes will be given out. A parent meeting will take place at 5:30.
• Softball: Parents of softball players are invited to Eisenhower Elementary on Monday, March 18, for a 5:30 p.m. parent meeting and meal in the Commons area.
• Girls Swimming: Parents of girls on the swim team are invited to attend a parent meeting on Feb. 20, at 5:30 p.m. in the MHS Commons. Parents are also invited to help time their swimmer during time trials at the YMCA Pool on March 18 at 4:15 p.m.
• Boys Tennis: Parents of the boys tennis team are invited to attend a parent meeting on March 7 at 5 p.m. at the MHS Tennis Complex.
• Track and Field: Parents of track and field athletes are invited to attend a parent meeting on March 6, from 5:30-6:00 p.m. in the MHS Little Theater.
• Other important Spring Sport Dates •
Monday, March 18 — Spring Sport Pictures-Schedule TBD
Tuesday, March 26 — Booster Club/Midway Motors Spring Drive 4UR School Fundraising Event-Grant Complex.